Monday, July 6, 2009

New Product-Peppermint and Pumice





I am focusing and catching up with odds and ends on the website, on the blog, and in the shop today! It feels super to make progress!


As announced in the June newsletter, the new product has arrived, Peppermint and Pumice:


Most of us deal with rough spots on our feet. Calluses and rough spots can be less than pretty, but can also make us uncomfortable in our shoes as well.


One of the best pampering remedies I have found for the problem is to soak my feet, or even take a long bath, and then use a pumice stone to gently slough off the rough spots.


Followed up immediately with an application of cooling and soothing peppermint goat milk lotion.


Next, a pair of white cotton socks goes on the feet, and then...relax!


This is one special treatment, especially when shutting down at the end of the day. Your feet will love you for it, and the next day you reap the benefits. Soft feet!


Peppermint and Pumice is available in the goat milk soap store under gift sets and/or lotion. The product is packaged in a cellophane bag, raffia tied.

5 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Sounds wonderful. How does it taste?

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

If you could get smell-a-vision on your blog, I want the aroma's to waft through your blog.

KathyB. said...

My feet are always in need of extreme help, they do not seem to sweat, but crack and bleed, all year long...maybe I will try this soon.

Lomond Soap said...

I love foot lotion but always forget to put it on, probably why my feet look the way they do. Can I ask a newbie lotion making question? How do you get goats milk into a lotion? I guess it's powdered but doesn't it leave bits on the skin?

Mary Humphrey said...

Smell-a-vision, cooling and awakening...that is the best I can do. :) Wouldn't it be great to be able to waft a scent through the lines?

Goat milk in lotion, good question. I use fresh milk in the lotions. No bits and pieces, just smooth. I ended up with a grainy lotion batch just once, but found the shea butter to be the culprit. I remedied that when I began using unrefined shea butter.