Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Bundles

The Brown Bag special has been archived.

Today the Summer Bundles sale kicked in. It is a great bargain as well.

The current bundle consists of 5 bars of lavender goat milk soap, average bar size 3.5 ounces.

Silky smooth, all natural goat milk soap!

The total cost is $2o.oo, which includes a $5.oo flat rate shipping and handling fee.

The soaps are packaged in a cellophane bag, raffia or ribbon tied.

The Summer Bundles sale button is located at the bottom of my site's store page.

I am writing this blog post on my phone...hope it works. My PC is doing funky things today.

3 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Hey...I would say your phone works very well for doing posts! The summer bundles look very nice!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Nice looking goat's milk soap.

Mary Humphrey said...

Lately I have fallen back in love with the look of the all natural soaps again. Thank you.