Monday, March 30, 2009

New Tractor Project


I am pretty much too tired to write tonight. We went on a road trip with our good friends today and picked up a new "tractor project," as we like to call it. Now there will be two antique tractors in our friend's garage. When we get tired of restoring the one, we will work on the other.

We had kids throughout the weekend, 8 total. The milk is coming in good and strong now. I believe I have 5 dairy girls yet to kid.

Tomorrow I will post a few more pics of the tractor. I like the front end the best, the old grill area. This will be a long project, one that will probably take a couple of years to complete.

3 comments:

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulationes!!

See you!!



http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

exchange links

KathyB. said...

Mary, congratulations on acquiring a new friend for your husband! It will bring him lots of happy frustration and endless material for discussion, contemplation, and excuses to run to tractor supply places....( Craig's List ). Most importantly to you, it might decrease your personal need for a lot of backbreaking physical work so you can pursue the making and selling of the very products you and your husband will need to scrub off the grease and dirt and rejuvenate yourselves with...your marvelous soaps and lotions!

So, have you named the tractor yet?

P.S., because of your encouraging posts I have set in motion the next step for my business, and it is scary for me.....thank-you again !

Boozy Tooth said...

I can't help you with the tractors, but if you need help with the kidding... give me a call. I can be there in half a day. Where's your nearest airport?