Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thinking of Summer Goat Milk Soap



On this bright and sunny spring day I am doing what I rank highly up there as one of the loves in my life, working in the soap shop!


The pictured goat milk soap will be called Summer Melon. Yes, I have summer on the brain. Thoughts of muskmelon and cantaloupe, beautiful sunshine, and relaxing outdoor gatherings!


I also crafted spa salt goat milk soap today. After cutting the loaf into bars I will take some pics and tell you about the fragrance. I recently purchased a sea salt bar that I really liked, except that the lather left a lot of brown in the tub. My thoughts were it might be better than ever with rich goat milk soap added. :)


Well, that is enough of a break for me. Hope your Saturday is turning into something beautiful too! I plan to mow, make soap, and mow again. Another one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun and pretty!

DebH said...

Melon sounds wonderful, light and fragrant! What a perfect color for it! Beautiful!!