Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back To Soaping





It was a dark, gray, cold day in Southwest Ohio. But I got to do my most favorite thing, under the flourescent lights, and that means the sun shined for me! :)







Today was also the day to reorganize the shop. I like to recycle materials, especially shipping materials. But do we really need that many packing peanuts? And boy, are they ever fun to bag or box up. I accomplished what I set out to do though. Bag after bag, box after box!

There is something to say for soap crafting, in my book. Being creative, relaxing, and doing what feels good. Knowing that I can share these good things, the end product, with people that I care about.






It is always a good feeling to see soap in the molds!



And as I went to turn off the lights, I stopped and looked at the bulletin board behind my desk. The board is filled with cards, post cards, and other soap and goat related items from well-wishers, family and friends. Thank you! And, God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Do you know how much a bag of packing peanuts cost, it's like 6-7 dollars per bag at Staples so we save those peanuts every chance we can get and all the packing materials too since we ship a lot of stuff to my brother and sis-in-law and my niece and soon to be nephew in Georgia!

Mary Humphrey said...

Wow, Amy, I had no idea they cost that much! I wondered how much money it would cost if I had to buy them. :)