Monday, December 8, 2008

Quiet Monday

Today lent itself to quiet thinking. We all need that from time to time.

The shop work was spent boxing up orders and preparing samples and business cards. Lavender was the choice of the day. Not very surprising at that.

The sage and citrus soaps on the curing rack appear to be retaining a soft cream color with sage swirls. Pictures will be on call soon.

No signs of babies in the barn, tomorrow is the official start of baby watch in the boer lot. I do not expect much activity for a few weeks. It was too hot for comfort when the buck was sent in with the girls last summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to have a quiet day once in awhile Mary, I love goat milk soap!

Mary Humphrey said...

It was enjoyable today! Except for the duck that went missing on us for a while, then I found him walking home, along the side of the road. :)

Even if I didn't make the soap, I love goat milk soap too!!