Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Annie Needs Friends




Mr. Moo whispered into my ear , "Annie needs friends." I asked the kindly bull calve what that meant. He replied, "Annie joined Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter and she needs friends." I nodded, "Ohhh...now I see," or do I?

If you know me well enough, you know Annie is a goat. But, Mary (me) has been slacking. She joined all three media's quite some time ago and knows, based on her friend's and mentor's urgings, she needs to get the accounts active.

So, if you are a member and wish to contact me, or can throw me some helpful usage hints, or just want to say hello...my identities are:

Twitter: anniesgoathill

Facebook: Mary Humphrey

MySpace: Mary @ Annies Goat Hill

And, I giggled as I looked my identities up...how in the world I used 3 different names I do not know! I may make a change at some point so that they match up...even though, well, they are related. Right? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll hit you up on facebook since I use it all the time actually to keep in touch with family members and relatives plus I found some blogging friends as well as some kids that I went to elementary school with as well as my cleaning lady and her kids, she's under her husband's name. Plus I can see my niece's and nephew on there.

KathyB. said...

Funny! I too, just joined Facebook to keep in touch with my many, many relatives! I just might look you up, but I know I can always find you here!

Mary Humphrey said...

Thank you!

I received 9 replies for Facebook and Twitter.

I am still looking for MySpace friends.

I have no idea what I am doing, but once I learn I will probably be hooked. I learn last, and then watch out! I'll contact like crazy. :)

Boozy Tooth said...

I'm on MySpace, Facebook and just joined Twitter - but I don't pay them no nevermind. My only one true love is Casa Hice and my blog friends.

But maybe I'll catch you around town on Twitter?

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I just don't "get" any of that, but good luck Annie, I've tried but blogging is my enjoyment.

maryisha is my word verification

Jennifer said...

Hey I am on twitter under "ShilohPrairie" and facebook under Jennifer Fulton. I tried Myspace for awhile a long time ago...hated it..or maybe I should say my computer did. (ok I kind of did too)

I think it was all the clutter...er I mean ads and applications etc. I don't use it anymore, but I am going to try and keep up with this facebook & twitter thing. (though my life may just be way too boring for twitter. hehe)