Saturday, April 11, 2009

Inventory Brings Near Future Announcements


We had some chores to run. Then we headed to our respective duties (mine in the shop, his working on mowers). Today is the day to spruce the mowers back up so they can start cutting the green stuff. Did I tell you that I love to mow? I can think like a crazy woman while mowing. I should carry a pad of Post It Notes and a pen with me when I mow. Ooops...I am regressing already! Help me!!!

Joking aside, I really do not feel well today. I hardly ever catch a bug of any sort. Oh, I will admit, I get the aches and pains occasionally, or perhaps a stomach ache, but to actually catch something from a germ, seldom. Today is quite different. The head is coming off. If you see a head rolling, can you send it to Ohio for me?

Joking aside again, instead of making soap today I decided to do a much needed inventory. The results are...wow! Announcements to be made here within the next several days and in the April newsletter, which you can sign up for by clicking on the newsletter link (envelope) at the bottom of the Annie's Goat Hill Handcrafted Soaps home page.

I will drop a few small hints for now: more soaps going into the Brown Bag Special, more soaps added to the "Y" A Sale discount soap group, and a line of (10 I believe) new soaps to be added. More on that...I am excited!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend...I hope yours is as pretty as this one is right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, have a Happy Easter!

Trish's Soapy Blessings said...

Making an inventory tends to help me focus on what my next projects should be too!
Have a blessed Easter!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I hope your Easter went well.
And I hope you are feeling better.
I love to mow, too!
I think it has something to do with a sense of accomplishment.