Monday, April 20, 2009

Goat Milk Soaps To The Curing Rack 4/17


Ask me if I like this one...go ahead, ask me. I love it!

Not only are the colors beautiful, it smells wonderful. It reminds me of something fresh, like fresh mowed grass along with something citrusy, yet perhaps something sweet as a bottom note(spring flowers?), not cakey sweet. The scent is a combination of grapefruit, tangerine, citrus and petitgrain. I am very happy with the results.

This second soap, violet and blue, is a lightly stated combination of pineapple, grapefruit and orange. Made me think of a tropical drink, blue in color, enjoyed at an ocean cabana, with the carefree breeze and sunshine surrounding. A soap that both smells and looks fun!






6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful soap! I answered your question on facebook, but in case you miss it. Yes we had a solid black doe born here last year. I still have her. This year we had 3 black does and one that is black with white socks/stockings and some B&W paints too. It has been a colorful, fun kidding season here.

Boozy Tooth said...

Wow! Psychedelic goat milk soap!

Cool man.

Really cool.

Arnita said...

Beautiful! I just love the colors!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I really like the psychedelic soap too!

KathyB. said...

They almost look like ice creamsicles, yummy!The fragrance you described sounds like a good fragrance for bathing in the hot summer time , when smelling fresh goes a long way to helping me feel fresh!

Mary Humphrey said...

Thank you, I love the soap too!

The next batch will be with not coloring added...I'll post on it once I figure out if the scent combo will work.

But I also have some more new soaps to post, perhaps later today, cut yesterday (I believe). I love the ocean breeze soap!